The CIP Mentoring Scheme provides a useful and valuable means of tapping into expertise and wisdom of more senior practitioners.
The Mentors, reflecting a varied skill set across the sector, are all highly experienced Christian property professionals. They are making themselves available to junior people in the industry to advise on professional and/or ethical challenges.
If you would like to speak to someone, in confidence, about a specific issue which has come up in your professional life, or is you would simply like to meet another professional working in your field, please contact us and we will put you in touch with someone suitable.
- An expert in their field of expertise – able and willing to think on their feet
- Having a heart to help the younger generation coming up through the industry
- A positive and encouraging personality
- Willing/able to be contacted ‘out of the blue’
- Willing to ‘go the extra mile’ when needed.
- Confidential advice by email/over the telephone/in person as the Mentor sees fit
- Advice both on practical and ethical issues and challenges that younger people in the sector may be facing
- Open to members and non-members